Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update 20090811

I am thinking of using this as my artwork blog, to give my not-so-finished pieces a place to show off themselves :) Some of them are also featured at my Deviantart page.

Photobucket
This one was inspired by Swedish movie 'Let The Right One In'. I love the overall feel portrayed by the director. The shyness x naively stubborn of the boy, the love the girl vampire ( or rather, lady, as she's been 12 years old for quite some time) for the boy :) The chemistry's right and the colour is 'quietly' beautiful. That's the feeling it gave me, quiet and warm.
Anyway, this one didn't come out well as I was lost (again) in the painting along the process. And I made into into a more 'Stardust' era, with a lio flavour of science fiction :)

Photobucket
This piece is actually visualization of a scene in Chinese online novel I read. Lazy afternoon in the Summer or Japan it is.

Photobucket
Process of my working on my lady, one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment